Technical Equipment Maintenance Division (TEMD), Ministry of Defence is a government organization that provides defence technology related services to the Ministry of Defence and Royal Brunei Armed Forces. TEMD hire professional and graduates of various backgrounds and expertise.
For this particular recruitment, TEMD are seeking for candidates with background in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science, Sport Science, Sports Medicine, Biomechanics, Occupational Health and Safety, Project Management, Research and other related fields.
Calibration Centre (CalCen)
- Senior Staff Engineer, Electrical Section
- Senior Staff Engineer, Quality Management Services Section
- Senior Engineer, Quality Management Services Section
- Engineer, Technical Services Section
- Assistant Engineer, Mechanical Section
- Assistant Engineer, Electrical Section
Centre of Science and Technology, Research and Development (CSTRAD)
- Senior Engineer, Capability Management and Acquisition Section
- Engineer, Capability Management and Acquisition Section
Defence Information Technology Unit (DITU)
- Senior Engineer, Technical Section
- Senior Engineer, Application Section
- Senior Engineer, Support Section
- Engineer, Application Section
- Assistant Engineer, Application Section
Inspectorate Unit (IU)
- Engineer, OHS Cell
Land Engineering Unit (LEU)
- Engineer, Range Target Support Group
Performance Optimisation Centre (POC)
- Engineer, Human Performance Lab
For more information on the job positions and on TEMD application process, please scan the provided QR code or visit the website.
All job applications for the positions should be submitted online via email ONLY to email@example.com before the closing date 01 July 2022, 4:00pm.