The Technical Equipment Maintenance Division (TEMD), Ministry of Defence is a government
organisation that provides defence technology-related services to the Ministry of Defence and
Royal Brunei Armed Forces.
TEMD hires professionals and graduates of various backgrounds and expertise. For this particular recruitment, TEMD is seeking candidates with a background in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aerospace/Aviation Engineering, Aircraft Avionic Engineering, Airframe and Engine Maintenance, Mechatronics Engineering, Control System Engineering, Sewing and Embroidery, Project Management, Research and other related fields.
Air Engineering Unit (AEU), Royal Brunei Airforce
- Chief Engineer (Deputy Head of Air Engineering Unit), Air Engineering Unit
- Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Coordination & Planning Section
- Senior Engineer, Structure Bay
- Senior Engineer, Major Inspection Team (Aircraft Avionics)
- Engineer, Major Inspection Team (Airframe & Engine)
- Engineer, Supply Control Cell
- Assistant Engineer, General Workshop (Upholstery)
Naval Engineering Unit, Royal Brunei Navy
- Senior Engineer, Integrated Weapon Complex, Royal Brunei Navy
For more information on the vacancies and TEMD application process, please scan the QR code or visit this link.
All job applications should be submitted online via email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date August 14, 2022 at 1600 hours.
Please be reminded to read through the instructions on our website prior to application submission. Incomplete, incorrect and/or late applications will not be considered.